Saturday, September 22, 2007

Week 9, Thing#23/ Summarize your thoughts about this program

Done!!!!!Well after two months of learning about the Internet and Web 2.0 I'm finished. I can't say I'll still use everything we've learned about, but I will stick with a few. I know I'll still be using my Bloglines account (after doing a little weeding). I want to do more with Wikis and try out one of the online meeting tools. Flickr has become the de facto "we want to see kitten pictures" site , so that will still get used. The one thing I don't see myself still using is this Blog. It was great to document my 23 things journey, but I don't know what else I'd use it for.

If something like this program was offered again, I'd do it. I learned a lot of cool things while participating. The only thing bad I would say (and it's not really that bad), is that I remember hearing that this would only take about a half hour per week. I know I spent, on average, about a half hour on every activity.

I guess, for me, this isn't really over though. I'm going to try and use what I've learned instead of just doing the activities and then forgetting about them.

We'll, that's it. I'm done. I gotta go put my axe upside someones head.

Baelgoul
(aka Greg Miller)

No comments: