Saturday, September 22, 2007

Week 9, Thing #21/ Discover useful search tools for locating podcasts

Went through all three search tools and came to the conclusion that Yahoo Podcasts was the only one worth using. I had issues with both Podcast.net and Podcastalley.com, such as not being able to find anything I like and having trouble trying to find an RSS link. If I remember correctly, Podcastalley was pretty adamant about downloading something to the computer (very bad).

I looked for a podcast that would have something to do with Sci Fi/Fantasy literature and came across "Geek Fu Action Grip", which I added to my bloglines account. Mur Lafferty runs the podcast, and she describes herself as a gaming geek, SF geek, and podcasting geek. Sounds good to me! I look forward to listening to her next podcast.

No comments: