Saturday, September 22, 2007

Week 9, Thing#22/ Learn about Audiobooks

I've used Overdrive at work before so this asctivity was another no-brainer. I browsed the Science Fiction & Fantasy section to see what was there. Saw a lot of the classic writers like Asimov, Bradbury, and Orwell. I only found one title by R.A. Salvatore though, and that is not a good thing as far as I'm concerned (I'm a bit of a fanboy).

I think I'm going to download The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman. I've been meaning to read it for months now, so I'm going to try and listen to it instead. We'll see, I don't have much luck with listening to audio books. My mind tends to wander.

Next step is to try and download a book to the Palm ;)

1 comment:

Little Chicken said...

Here's a thought... listen to it while you are ironing instead of having a DVD on the computer. Come to think of it, I might want to listen to it too, so maybe you can iron and I can organize.... Woah... Scarry thought, isn't it.