Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Week 3, Thing #5 / Flickr project: The Geek Room


Geek Room 2
Originally uploaded by Baelgoul
Well, we needed to post a picture from Flickr, so I took this shot of our "Geek Room". This, unfortunately, is where I spend a lot of my time. Notice the three computers: One so I can play WoW (black and silver Dell), one to look things up while playing WoW (computer to the left of the Dell), and one for my better half to play WoW on (in the corner). Also notice the hamster cage in the background, also known as the backup power supply and/or kitty entertainment system ;)

7 comments:

Little Chicken said...

You forgot to mention that not only does the hamster cage serve as a back-up power supply, but also doubles as a kitty entertainment system! =)

Sharon said...

What happened to the refrigerator in arms reach?

Anthony said...

John and I are sorely disappointed because we heard that you have a unicorn poster. We would like your "mancard" back asap.

Baelgoul said...

The refrigerator idea is still in the works. Also, we have two microwaves. We just haven't set one up yet.

And it's a manly unicorn poster! I will not be giving up the mancard.

Lisa said...

omg!!! your geekdom is complete. Is this what I can look forward to with my kids??!

Baelgoul said...

Yes Lisa, if they follow the path of the gamer, this is what you have to look forward to. If they need any help I will be happy to help indoctrinate them...mwa ha ha.

Little Chicken said...

Hey! Some of the unicorn paraphernalia is mine! It is, after all, part my geek room. And no... I will not give back my man card either!