Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Week 5, Thing #10: Online Image Generators

OK, it's seems I've already done this. As I said in my last post, I created a Yahoo avatar, which you can find on the right hand side of the blog. And, like I said in my last post...don't really like it. It throws off the whole gaming vibe my blog has. I just had this wierd image of Baelgoul meeting my Yahoo avatar in some kind of virtual space, there would be a little chuckle from Bael, then the axe would swing...

I had already gone to BigHugeLabs and used their "Turn any photo into cool desktop or cell phone wallpaper with a monthly calendar" thing, which I had fun with. I quickly get bored with the wallpapers on my computer at home, so this gave me another creative way to make my own.

2 comments:

Little Chicken said...

I look forward to seeing the new wallpapers you will be creating!

Nice Guy said...

There's another wallpaper maker on www.ImageGenerator.org.